Call for Abstracts – Tactile Reading 2021
The call for abstracts is now open for the second Tactile Reading Conference, which will be held in Oslo, Norway 29-30 April 2021.
The conference will bring together:
- Practitioners, developers and innovators in the field of tactile reading
- Academics in various research areas
- Commercial companies
The conference will promote best practices and inspire new ideas for research, and get people together for future collaboration. Relevant topics include:
- The Neuroscience of Tactile Reading and Understanding
- An Inclusive Approach to Early Intervention in Kindergarten and School
- An Inclusive Approach to Braille and Literacy
- Tactile Graphics and 3D Material
- Tactile Reading and Universal Design
Practitioners and researchers are encouraged to submit an abstract for 20 or 40 minutes presentations. It is also possible to give a poster presentation. All presentations will be in English.
Further details are available at www.tactilereading.org
Deadline: May 15th 2020