Finalists Announced for ABC International Excellence Awards 2021
The finalists for the 2021 ABC International Excellence Awards have been announced and we’d like to pass on our congratulations to all candidates who have been shortlisted in each category.
The finalists for the Initiative Category are:
- Dorwina Nowill Foundation for the Blind (Brazil)
- National Network for Equitable Library Services (Canada)
- Sao Mai Centre for the Blind (Vietnam)
- The Interdepartmental Steering Committee for the Promotion of Born Accessible eBooks to People with Disabilities (France)
This category celebrates outstanding leadership in accessibility for a project or initiative with accessibility at its core. The winner in 2020 was The LIA Foundation.
The finalists for the Publisher Category are:
- House of Anansi (Canada)
- Taylor and Francis (U.K.)
- University of Michigan Press (U.S.A.)
The 2020 winner for the Publisher category was Macmillan Learning.
The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony which will be held at the Frankfurt Book Fair on Wednesday, October 20, 2021. Best of luck to all of these prestigious and worthy candidates!