The DAISY Consortium leads and contributes to a range of projects around the world.
Our current projects include:
- ABC—contributing to the Accessible Books Consortium governance and delivery
- Baseline for accessible EPUB3—creating industry-wide specifications for defining ebook accessibility requirements and developing the infrastructure to supporting implementations throughout the whole supply chain
- EPUBCheck—updating EPUBCheck tool for industry-wide validation requirements
- EPUBTest—delivering accessibility evaluations of ereading experiences
- EPUB in Higher Education– working group to realize the potential of accessible reading in Higher Education
- European Inclusive Publishing Forum—collaboration network to support the implementation of the European Accessibility Act as it relates to digital publications.
- Inclusive Publishing Website—DAISY led information and news hub for accessible publishing
- Music Braille—working towards improved global solutions for the production and sharing of music braille resources benefitting blind musicians in education, employment and for leisure
- TIES—Transition to an Inclusive EPUB 3 Ecosystem