Inclusive Publishing aims to share knowledge to make mainstream publications accessible to all, including people with print disabilities. It offers the latest definitive articles and links for the best approaches to producing, delivering and reading accessible content that can be available to everyone in the same format, at the same time and at the same price.
Inclusive Publishing is co-ordinated and managed by The DAISY Consortium, contributing to mainstream standards, developing guidelines to promote best practices, raising awareness of accessible reading systems and supporting open standards for inclusive publishing.
We collaborate with various international organizations, representing publishers, technology companies and people with disabilities and are delighted to have their support in all of our activities.
- Regular Blog pieces and Articles—these include case studies, interviews and opinion pieces from some of the most influential and key thinkers within the accessible publishing community.
- News Items—keep up to date with what’s happening in our community.
- Event Information—all accessible publishing events are advertised and promoted via our event pages, detailing how you can register and take part.
- Newsletter—Stay informed by signing up for the Inclusive Publishing newsletter for information on industry news, accessibility events and details on how you can become involved in the wider accessibility community. This newsletter will keep you posted on the latest thinking and developments in accessible publishing and will ensure you are fully briefed in all areas.
- Communications—Follow @inclusivepub on Twitter and stay connected!