DAISY Consortium members are passionate about accessible publishing and reading. Dedicated to delivering high-quality products and services. Maximizing the benefits of new technologies to improve access to information for people with print disabilities.
Our members directly benefit from collectively enabling global innovations which would not be possible working in isolation. Membership fees provide the resources for the development of standards and tools that are used by DAISY member organizations.
Through support from members, the DAISY Consortium continues to drive the evolution of accessible publishing and reading, benefiting millions of people all around the world every single day, and ensuring positive change for tomorrow.
Take a look at our Annual Reports to learn how DAISY members support inclusive publishing, the development of new standards and technologies, and are active participants in the global accessibility movement.
Benefits of Membership
Historically, access to published information in accessible formats has always been a challenge. Together, we have drastically improved access to information, but there is more to be done. Our work helps those who can’t use printed materials because of a visual, physical, perceptual, developmental, cognitive, or learning disability. Individuals with temporary disabilities also benefit from our work.
Join a Collective Voice Around the World
- Collaborate with disability communities and international organizations such as W3C, IFLA, WBU, ICEVI and WIPO
- Influence the ongoing development of accessible standards and open source tools
- Participate in the fast-moving evolution towards accessible publications for people with print disabilities
Gain Access to Knowledge and Support
- Access experts who contribute to DAISY Consortium’s technical development work and coordinate discussions across the Consortium
- Join membership-only lists and working groups
- Test your products and services
- Participate in training including online courses, workshops and webinars
- Receive support for use of the DAISY Consortium’s non-proprietary tools
- Enjoy discounted rates at select conferences
DAISY offers a variety of membership levels suitable for everyone, from non-profit library services to commercial entities in specialist and mainstream publishing. Learn more about DAISY membership levels and join our global community of change-makers.