Welcome to the guidance area for DAISY Tools. Select one of the following links to see guidance for that application:
- Ace guidance – for the Accessibility Checker for EPUB
- AMIS guidance – (archived) our Adaptive Multimedia Information System
- Obi guidance – for our audiobook production tool for digital talking books
- Pipeline 1 guidance – the original content conversion tool
- Pipeline 2 guidance – our updated conversion system
- Tobi guidance – for production of human narrated audio titles.
- WordToEPUB guidance – for simple EPUB creation from Word documents.
Or browse the full guidance list below.
Exploring some of the advanced features of the WordToEPUB tool
How to create Microsoft Word documents with accessibility considerations
Description of most common operations in project creation and editing
Using the WordToEPUB tool to convert a Microsoft Word document to the EPUB format
Different ways to include mathematics in Word documents before conversion to EPUB
Differences between MyStudioPC and Obi, additional features in Obi, tips for adopting Obi for MyStudioPC users
Shortcut keys used in Obi
Guidance and menu page for the Obi tool
Steps for creating a book with live recording or importing audio files
Guidance menu page for the Pipeline Command Line Tool
Guidance menu page for the Pipeline GUI
Describes loading and reading of EPUB files with accessibility tips and Talkback gestures
Menu of WordToEPUB related guidance documents